The global air transport system is the business of freedom and it plays a unique role in connecting businesses to markets, uniting family and friends, bringing people together and facilitating tourism and cultural exchange.
What You Will Learn
- Recognized the global impact of human trafficking
- Explain the new regulatory environment associated with trafficking
- Describe the role of aviation in preventing possible cases of human trafficking
- Identify indicators of potential trafficking situations
- Assist enforcement authorities by reporting potential trafficking cases
- Use techniques to protect evidence and minimize safety risks (do not harm)
- What is human trafficking?
- International legislation
- Key trafficking trends
- Aviation and human trafficking
Who Should Attend
- Ground staff
- Cabin staff
- Aviation trainers
- Airport operators
- Enforcement Authorities
- Tuition: N10,000
- Exam registration: $100
- Learners must have basic computer skills before embarking on this course.
- LAA Certificate of Participation
- Internationally recognized e-Certificate from IATA available for you to print for your records (Upon successful completion of the IATA examination)