This course is set to teach you excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge required to work effectively as a member of an airline cabin crew. At the end of the training, you will also learn to be a fire fighter/safety officer/first aider/a confident leader with an impeccable sense of reasoning and above all an irresistible personality for any airline in the world as that is the standard Lagos Aviation Academy is known for.
What You Will Learn
- Acquire skill and knowledge required to handle all categories of passengers
- Understand how culture affects human psyche and the ability to handle it professionally
- Know and understand that the job of a cabin crew is more than “Just tea and coffee”
- Understand the true meaning of Safety and Security on board an aircraft
- Deliver exceptional inflight service, meet and exceed in-flight safety and service needs of the customers
- Be able/confident in handling all types of inflight emergencies through practical stimulation exercises (Ditching, Fire Fighting, Hijack, CPR use of defibrillator etc.), with efficient evacuation technique
- An A+ Customer service personal ready to satisfy customers, with a proper understanding of what it takes to be a cabin crew.
- Function effectively in a team, with proper synergy and understanding of the importance of other departments/staff
- Identify the benefits of developing customer loyalty through excellent in-flight service, and strategies for building it by treating every single customer like an individual
- Perfect your skills in inflight conflict resolution and passenger psychology
- General Aircraft Knowledge
- Air Law
- Physiology of flight
- Aviation Medicine
- Aviation Security
- SEP (Emergency Procedure, Safety/Survival)
- Dangerous Goods
- Health and Beauty Therapy
- Service Procedure
- Crew Resource Management
- Practical Drill(Ditching and Fire Fighting)
Who Should Attend
- Young school leavers/graduates (Male and Female) who wish to pursue a career as a flight attendant.
- Customer service officers who wish to pursue a career as a flight attendant
- Individuals aspiring to build a career as a flight attendant.
Week Day Class
- Duration: 1 Month
- Class: Mon - Sat
- Date: Feb13-March 10, 2023
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Venue: No 16a Emina Crescent, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
₦182,000 (Includes Course materials, Tea & Lunch, Aircraft familiarization and Certificate)
- Medicals - ₦ 45,000
- Licensing Exams - ₦10,000
- NCAA License - ₦8,000
- LAA certificate of Participation (upon successful completion of the course)